The attorneys at Hasselberg, Rock, Bell & Kuppler have extensive experience representing both claimants and estates in matters regarding the administration of estates as well as the distribution of estate property. The firm has represented all varieties of will contest participants, ranging from claimants of a $150,000.00 estate to the executors of a $27,000,000.00 estate.
Our experienced litigators represent both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of disputes, including:
- Will Contests for Lack of Capacity, Undue Influence, and/or Tortious Interference with an Expectancy
- Trust Contests for Lack of Capacity, Undue Influence, and/or Tortious Interference with an Expectancy
- Presumptively Void Transfers to Caregivers
- Requests for Formal Proof of Wills
- Contested Administration of Estates under both Wills and Trusts